HOW WE THINK
We have a simple philosophy at EBANQ: Online Banking should be user-friendly, beautiful and clean, without sacrifices being made with regard to security and functionality. To paraphrase the legendary architect Frank Lloyd Wright, “Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union”. Most out-of-the-box online banking software platforms look like they were designed by programmers rather than designers (because they were), adopting the design trends from the early world wide web. The administrator’s interface is usually even more depressing and cluttered than the end-user interface. And if your customers try to access those online banking systems on a mobile device, things get even more miserable.
Our designers are true artists, and work closely with our programmers to ensure that form does not follow function, but rather that form and function become one. The result is EBANQ, clean, modern, and fast loading. EBANQ was built using microservices and a completely modular, future proof and scalable architecture.
You can get instant demo access to both the administrator and the end-user interface HERE.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
“We dare to say that we have created the most beautiful and user-friendly e-banking software in the world, without making sacrifices when it comes to functionality and security.”
EBANQ MOBILE APPS
“80% of internet users own a smartphone. Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites.”